Special Antiaging Exams & Biological Age
The purpose of the examinations is to address the cause that causes the acceleration of aging and reverse it to slow it down.
After a series of experimental stages, a medical sequence of laboratory tests was carried out starring the main factors blamed as causes of rapid aging.
The tests that are carried out, so that we have a complete picture of the state of each organism individually, in order to deal with the cause, are the following:
- Control of oxidative stress in the body.
- Glycosylation, checking which stage it is in if it exists, as well as checking its end products. (AGE’S)
- Levels of vitamins and trace elements, necessary to protect our body.
- Antioxidant capacity of the body.
* Results are given in 20 days with explanation and guidance from specialist scientific staff.
* By appointment with instructions to be followed by the examinee
* Medical history required.
Molecular analysis of biological versus chronological age.
A breakthrough of 2009 by 3 great scientists.
An important discovery of medicine in the treatment of chronic diseases and in increasing life span.
Telomere length changes throughout our lives.
Telomere shortening is the primary cause of aging and the onset of age-related diseases.
The shorter the telomeres, the more vulnerable the DNA becomes, thus increasing the chance of disease.
The length of our telomeres is directly related to our biological age.
Molecular control image Short telomeres correspond to older biological age, while longer telomeres correspond to younger biological age and consequently better health.