The Otorhinolaryngology department can diagnose hereditary and acquired diseases and infections of the head and neck, of any etiology.
G. Papandreou 52 – Heraklion, Crete
Provides clinical diagnosis and approach to diseases and disorders of smell, taste, swallowing, speech, breathing and hearing with the use of special diagnostic, certified machines.
- Acoustic control
- Impeller reflectors
- Endoscopic examination with video recording
- Aural broadcasts
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss and vertigo
- Diagnosis of disorders of smell, taste, swallowing and speech
- Operations under local anesthesia in the clinic
- Cauterization of the lower sinuses
- Placement of ventilation tubes in the ear
- Injectable treatments